Hi girls !! awaiting season has come finally ! THE Rainy SeaSon !! splashes bring smiles and joy on everyone’s face.
Also this monsoon brings high humidity along with irregular and less sunshine in rainy season gives various and fungal infection. This type of infections affects your skin, scalp, nails very quickly. So I am sure, you people are worrying about your healthy skin, hairs, your make up!
Are you confused which product , which mascara , which type of makeup you should do ??
Don’t worrie at all !! i Am here with some information keeping your beauty checks in place to sail through the monsoon blues. J
Here are some points which you must take care of during the monsoon season:
· CTM (Cleaning, toning and moisturizing) it is very important gals to follow CTM to keep the skin breathing. Also, tone at least twice with non-alcoholic toners like Neutrogena, Fabindia neem tulsi (range expensive to less).
o Also if you have dry skin, please do not forget to moisturize it regularly.
o For better , you can use Clinique Even Better SPF 20, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20(i know they are expensive above 2000 Rs).
o For less range you can choose Neutrogena Oil Free (range below 300 Rs), Lotus Herbals alpha moist oil free moisturizer (range Rs 175).
· Use sunscreen: Monsoon is bright and beautiful season. So using sunscreen regularly makes your skin charming! use Forever sunscreen spf 30 (Range Rs 800 and above ).
· Take warm bath – Warm bath works amazingly on the skin during rainy season.
o Use baby powder on your feet and underarms to keep them away from any kind of infection.
· Avoid heavy makeup – Layers of heavy make-up should be avoided during this season. The humidity easily smudges the make-up and looks will be dull with rashes and itching.
o But if you want to do light makeup with blush then put it light and blend it well with the skin.
o Cream blushes shades like pink, peach and brown can be used.
· Conditioning - Conditioning is must as it adds bounce to your hair. A regular indulgence in a hair spa service and a head massage will keep your hair in condition and also stimulate the scalp and hair growth."
· At last gals, don’t forget to buy a colourful , cheerful and happy umbrella J