LionsHome

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


My First Post..Actually its all about inner beauty !!


Its a first post of my blog..so guys !! taking a deep breath, i am writing actually about beauty which actually resides into your nature, into your love .There is no definition of beauty...some words i want to post in my first blog :) :) 



Beauty is more than appearance


Beauty is love

The graceful wings of a dove

The endless imagination in a dream

Beauty is not always something that can be seen



Beauty is laughter
And the remembrance after
Beauty is hope
When you have no reason to
Beauty is he and she and me and you



Beauty is forgiving
No matter how hard
Beauty is kindness
Making the best of a mess



Beauty is tears
And overcoming your fears
Beauty is individuality
The courage to be yourself
Beauty is a book, sitting on a shelf



To define beauty, 
An impossible task
Because truly, 
Does anyone really know, I ask
Beauty is different to me
Than to you
I wonder if anyone ever knew 

4 comments: